Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABE Lincan help?

Hi Guys,

Just trying to compile some idea of usual Probe debounce time, fill time and co2 pulse settings? We are currently running ours pretty poorly (fill levels are all over the place) and trying to find any info on what the recommended settings are is quite difficult.

We run at between 2.6 and 2.8 vols of CO2 depending on beer style.

I think it's a combination of operator error and lack of tuning.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Craftcan15 user, but should be similar. All of these settings will differ based on carb volume, head pressure, temperature of liquid, length of run from tank to filler, etc. I don't carb much over 2.6 as that will induce too much foam for me. Try for 2.5-2.6.

Beer 33F, volume 2.5-2.6, Debounce .3, Fill time extend (12oz) 0.0 +/- .2ish (16oz) 0.5 +/- .3ish . If beer is foaming nicely no co2 pulse, if not and could use a little more start with pulse on 2-3.5 pulse delay 2-3.5.

Remember to run liquid through line removing all bubbles and to cool everything down. You'll get inconsistent fills until temp stabilizes. Start with pulse off. Start so that you are over filling cans (set extend longer, run beer out over can). Once over filling dial the extend back to meet correct fill volume. If you need more foam then start playing with pulse. Insure head pressure is consistent. Each individual nozzle will have its own adjustment.

Comment

Working...
    X