Thread: Apollo Sven vs. RAD 300

Apollo Sven vs. RAD 300

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone give me some guidance if they have any experience with one, the other, or both. We will be feeding a 20BBL system, and would like a 30 minute mash in - so 4000lbs/hr should be good.

Thanks,

JR
    Jeremy Reed
    Co-Founder and President, assistant brewer, amateur electrician, plumber, welder, refrigeration tech, and intermediately swell fella
    The North of 48 Brewing Company
    Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

www.no48.ca

Rad

Sorry for the late reply, but we would definitely recommend the R300. We've used many different manufacturers over the years and buyers in this price point have been the happiest with RAD. They don't sell direct though, so let us know if you still need a quote.
    And of course if you have any questions about anything else, don't hesitate to call; we don't have to be selling something to give advice.

Best of luck!
    John Hilgendorf
    ABM Equipment | 360-558-7156
    Name:  ABM Dark small.png
Views: 62
Size:  17.6 KB

Apollo Sven vs. RAD 300

You've piqued my interest, as I'm looking for a grating delivery system too.

Would you please explain the differences between Apollo Sven vs. RAD 300? Not sure what either are.

Thanks

Apollo Sven vs. RAD 300

Never mind, got it! Both are mills. Thought you needed to get milled grain over to grits hopper, like I need to do, but my hopper is 30ft or so away and one floor below the mill!