We are a new soon to open brewery located in New Mexico and right now we have had a bit of a delay.

Our pilot system which is a 1 bbl system is ready to go but our main system won't be here til two weeks before opening.
If we were to submit for our state license with the pilot system to get the brewing started, would there be any issues we might encounter when the brewhouse arrives?

Our Brewers Notice has already been approved so we already had the Federal part covered as well.

Thank you,