Thread: 3yo PREMIER STAINLESS 20BBL 3V Steam Fired system IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY

3yo PREMIER STAINLESS 20BBL 3V Steam Fired system IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY

For Sale: CUSTOM 3yo Premier Stainless 20BBL 3 vessel Steam Fired Brewhouse AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!!

No need to wait 4-6mos for a brewhouse!

We’ve moved locations and rather than shut down operations for a month while we move dwe decided to get a new brewhouse so our original system is available! It is pretty freaking awesome really and the only reason we aren’t sad to see it go is because we went overboard and bought a fully automated Premier Stainless 20 BBL 4 vessel system. It cost a hell of a lot more.. But it is what it is.

This isn’t one of those goofy cheap-o rigs you see people advertising… It’s the real deal. There is a reason Premier Stainless has the reputation they do… All you need to do is buy this package and add your cellar (often stock or short lead times) ! Buy in confidence!

BREWHOUSE
    3 Vessel (MT/LT, BK W/Calandria, WP)
    Integrated heat exchanger
    MT/LT with mixers, rakes, and grain out plow
    Internal Calandria (super fast boils)
    Brewdeck/platform
    Control Panel
    ($143K NEW)

60BBL HLT w/recirculation pump controlled by brewhouse
    ($22K NEW)

2014 Columbia 30HP Boiler w/return feed system & Clever Brooks Natural Gas Power Burner
    (You can even keep the chimney $500+ extra) ($23K NEW)

Robix 1100 two roller adjustable Malt Mill w/ 92CuFt Grist Case and TWO auger motors
    (mill on floor, auger to grist case, auger to brewhouse/hydrator) (No flex auger included but is easy to source once you have the lengths needed.) ($19K New)

2014 ProChiller MA12 Chiller
    (we ran 4x 20BBL & 2X 40BBL and sized it to double our cellar and add a 60BBL CLT) ($19K NEW)

2014 5HP Speedaire 3PH air compressor w/accompanying air dryer & filters. ($1500 New)

8 vessel cellar control panel w/RTDS
    ($3K New)

In addition… Because we’ve already plumbed our new brewhouse you can have all the steam piping and most importantly the air actuated angle seat valves that control the steam jackets. (Steam piping was roughly $16K and the valves another $6K)

All this can be yours for the low, low price of $215,000 (OBO). Shoot me an email: contact at thebrewingprojekt.com

Check out pics at:
    https://www.thebrewingprojekt.com/equipment-for-sale/
    Last edited by kappyk66; 04-25-2018 at 08:00 PM.

Do you have a phone # I could contact you at? Can pm me it, if that's better for you. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karllons View Post
    Do you have a phone # I could contact you at? Can pm me it, if that's better for you. Thanks
    I just PM'd you my number as well as email!

Quote Originally Posted by kappyk66 View Post
    I just PM'd you my number as well as email!
    Is this still available? I am very interested in it. Can you e-mail me at attorney@nelson-tel.net , please?
    Roger