Experienced Head Brewer looking for long-term near Vancouver Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer looking for long-term near Vancouver Washington

Hi there! My name is Eric and I am currently looking for a head brewing position in or near Vancouver Washington. I am formerly the head brewer for Fat Head's Brewery in Portland Oregon and The Butcher and the Brewer in Cleveland Ohio. I have 8 years brewing professionally and dedicated to making world-class award winning beer. Whether you have a start-up or an already established brewery I am certain I could help elevate your product.

A few of the skills I have that could add to your brewery:

* Maintaining raw material stock/quality.

* Overseeing all aspects of beer manufacturing from grain to glass with the utmost care taken to ensure quality control.

*Innovative, creative, and passionate. Last year alone I made 100+ different beers and won 10 national, international and local awards.

* Maintaining a safe and tidy environment by implementing safety procedures so staff is aware of health and safety protocols on site. This includes handling hazardous chemicals, using the proper PPE and maintaining a clean work space free of any potential waste matter that could create an unsafe situation.

* Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.

* Fostering a happy and efficient working environment by implementing a culture of best practices through writing and providing thorough SOP’s and gaining regular feedback from the whole team.

* Record keeping skills through detailed brewing and cellaring logs as well as Ekos.

* Provide training for both brewery and taproom staff to help each employee fulfill there potential.

* Mechanically inclined to lower cost and need of repairs.

* Enthusiastic representative at beer events/festivals.

If you have a position available I would love to share a resume and sit down to discuss the opportunity. Shoot me an email or give me a call and have a great day!

Cheers,

Eric Van Tassel
    ericvantassel@live.com
    (440)334-8132

King county?

Is King County, WA too far?

Comment

Originally posted by Bier View Post
      Is King County, WA too far?
      Yeah that's too far out. I own a taproom and home in Vancouver area so that's kind of out of the question. Thanks for touching base though. Good luck with your brewery!

Comment

Working...
      X