CHICAGO - experienced head brewer looking for a career with a new company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHICAGO - experienced head brewer looking for a career with a new company

Experienced Head Brewer in Chicago looking to join your startup brewery or existing brewery in the CHICAGO AREA. I have 7 years of commercial experience and a bunch of homebrewing experience. I’ve been involved with 2 startups, and have brewed on large and small systems. Please contact me at BrewerChicago@yahoo.com and I’ll send you a resume and reference info. I also have expertise with:
    * Operating and maintaining canning lines, kegging lines, and bottling lines
    * Sizing utilities and brewery equipment pre-production
    * Scheduling production
    * Hiring and supervising workers
    * Purchasing raw materials
    * Negotiating with vendors to reduce costs
    * Repairing and maintaining pumps, motors, and machinery
    * Operating Centrifuges and filtration
    * Recipe design for dozens of varieties of beer
    * Cellaring
    * Yeast handling
    * Operating Siemens Braumat
    * Batch tracking using Excel spreadsheets and Orchestrated Beer (SAP) database software
    * Cleaning draft lines
    BrewerChicago@yahoo.com
    Last edited by BrewerChicago; 06-06-2018, 10:28 AM.

Thank you to those who've reached out to me directly. I'm still looking for a new position. Cheers!

Comment

SW Michigan - Tapistry Brewing

If you would be interested in SW Michigan, Tapistry Brewing is looking to hire. Please email your resume with a cover letter if interested. info@tapistrybrewing.com

Comment

Originally posted by BrewerChicago View Post
        Experienced Head Brewer in Chicago looking to join your startup brewery or existing brewery in the CHICAGO AREA. I have 7 years of commercial experience and a bunch of homebrewing experience. I’ve been involved with 2 startups, and have brewed on large and small systems. Please contact me at BrewerChicago@yahoo.com and I’ll send you a resume and reference info. I also have expertise with:
        * Operating and maintaining canning lines, kegging lines, and bottling lines
        * Sizing utilities and brewery equipment pre-production
        * Scheduling production
        * Hiring and supervising workers
        * Purchasing raw materials
        * Negotiating with vendors to reduce costs
        * Repairing and maintaining pumps, motors, and machinery
        * Operating Centrifuges and filtration
        * Recipe design for dozens of varieties of beer
        * Cellaring
        * Yeast handling
        * Operating Siemens Braumat
        * Batch tracking using Excel spreadsheets and Orchestrated Beer (SAP) database software
        * Cleaning draft lines
        BrewerChicago@yahoo.com

Hi BrewerChicago. Byway Brewing Company in Hammond, IN (25 mins from Loop) just begun a search for a new head brewer this week. If you are interested, pls send your resume to dave@bywaybrewing.beer. We opened in Feb 2016, have a 20-bbl Sprinkman brewhouse and a 1-bbl pilot system. Thank you. -Dave

Comment

Head Brewer Position

Hi BrewerChicago. Galena Brewing Co brewpub and ale house just opened a head brewer position today. If you are interested please send your resume to wrbell7@gmail.com

The Galena Brewing Company is currently looking for a Head Brewer for a 10 bbl Premier Stainless Systems brewery in historic and beautiful Galena, IL. We are very close to Wisconsin's southern border, and Iowa's Eastern Border in a "tri-state" area

Our brewpub is now in its 8th year of very successful operation in the tourist town of Galena, IL, which receives 1.5 million visitors per year, from all over Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin.

We have a 10-barrel brew house with 80 bbls of fermentation and 30 bbls of Bright tankage. We distribute in two states with most of our product sold at our Main Street 12 tap taproom, and we are opening an Ale House south of us. Pushing over 700 - 1000 barrels/year, you must be nimble and able to multitask and troubleshot on your own. We’re looking for a real renaissance person- sours, NEIPA’s and barrel aging, to mention a few

Comment

Working...
          X