Looking for Head Brewer in King County, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Head Brewer in King County, WA

We are a new brewery opening in the fall of 2018. Located in King county, WA just east of Bellevue. Because of our other professions we are not allowed to give a lot of details over the WWW. But If someone has the interest in a new location for a 15BBL system in the Eastern King County area please send me your info and I will email you in regards to the position and possible equity for a seasoned professional.
    Last edited by Bier; 05-14-2018, 11:48 AM. Reason: .

I am currently in Nashville for the CBC and don't have my resume with me. Would like to hear more about the position. Any chance you are going to the CBC?

Comment

My email is Bootleggrr@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bier View Post
        We are a new brewery opening in the fall of 2018. We are located in King county, WA just east of Bellevue. Because of our other professions we are not allowed to give a lot of details over the WWW. But If someone has the interest in a new location for a 15BBL system in the Eastern King County area please send me your info and I will email you in regards to the position and possible equity for a seasoned professional.
        Can you post an email address for forwarding resumes?

Comment

I am currently brewing in King County, WA.
          Sent you a Private Message.

Cheers!

dilworthcm@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X