Thread: Experienced brewer looking to relocate to the Atlanta area

Experienced brewer looking to relocate to the Atlanta area

Experienced New England brewer looking to relocate to the Atlanta area. Ideally looking for a partnership in a new brewery or Head Brewer position. I'm creative, passionate and accomplished in the brewing industry. I have over twelve years of experience in all facets of production/quality. If you're looking to start a new brewery in the Atlanta area and want a solid partner, please contact me. Cheers!

Atlanta Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Fourfiresbrew View Post
    Experienced New England brewer looking to relocate to the Atlanta area. Ideally looking for a partnership in a new brewery or Head Brewer position. I'm creative, passionate and accomplished in the brewing industry. I have over twelve years of experience in all facets of production/quality. If you're looking to start a new brewery in the Atlanta area and want a solid partner, please contact me. Cheers!
    Good afternoon,

We are currently in the planning process to open a brewery in Atlanta. Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss.

matthew.d.williams17@gmail.com

Cheers,

Matt

Possible Atlanta Brewing Position

Torched Hop Brewing in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Brewer. You are responsible for everything from grain to glass. It's a one man operation, but I can help out when necessary. I've been brewing professionally for 6+ years. Several national awards including one for Torched Hop at the most recent GABF. We have a 10bbl steam fired system. 5 FVS, 2 BBTS, and two 3.5bbl unitanks. On track this year to produce just over 650bbls. Our distro is minimal as most of the beer is served in our taproom.

Looking to pay between 45-50k a year. Expect to work 35-40 hours a week. No weekends. 2 weeks PTO.

If you are interested, shoot me an email at chris@torchedhopbrewing.com

Atlanta

I may have something of interest for you. If you provide an email address I can send you more details. Thanks