Head brewer for new brewery in Palatka FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head brewer for new brewery in Palatka FL

Update! I jumped the gun when I first posted this last fall but now we're making real progress. I hope to be brewing by end of 2018 so let's talk now.
    We're just getting started, but we need a head brewer. Our brewery will soon take shape in Palatka FL in a restored historic brick building. Our space will include dine-in and take-out food. We're aiming for a family-friendly restaurant and brewery in our quaint small town on the mighty St. Johns River. Join us for the start-up and design phase; opportunity for part-ownership if everything works out.

Interested

Good morning, I am very interested in this position. Do you have an email address where I can send my resume and cover letter?

Thank you,

Barron Sluder
    barronsluder@gmail.com

Comment

Palatka Brewery

I know someone who has been planning a brewery in Palatka for the last 3 years. If you had approached him with the above statement... I'm sure he would have worked with you. Instead you went to him, letting him know that you had heard of his idea at a wine stroll 2 years ago as a customer, and that you wanted to do your own thing and leave him out of it. This IS HIS dream to be Palatka's first Brewery! Nobody ever cared about investing in Palatka's downtown or the idea until he started sharing his plans for downtown Palatka. You didn't even attempt to invest in HIS idea. You straight up told him that you were stealing his idea directly. Now your looking for someone out of state to come into our local community and help you profit off of another person's idea and passion. You don't even seem to know the first thing about brewing... Why would you try to steal an idea you don't know the first thing about? You should have invested in those who have already put huge amounts of time, money, and effort into this idea for over 3 years if you think Palatka needs a brewery... Instead your stepping on another persons passion and idea and attempting to get into something you know nothing about obviously.... hence your search. You should have asked your local Palatka Brewer, Eric, to collab instead of trying to take his idea and compete. SMH

Comment

Working...
      X