Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 1/6BBL Used Pubkegs for sale

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brighton, MI
    Posts
    13

    1/6BBL Used Pubkegs for sale

    336 Used 1/6BBL plastic pubkegs for sale. They are not clean. $200 per pallet of 48 kegs. Shipping from 48116. Buy pays shipping. Pickup available.

    Matt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Solon, OH
    Posts
    3

    contacting you

    how should we contact you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Amity, Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    20

    Kegs

    Could I get pictures, how many are on a pallet? Very interested. Please contact me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brighton, MI
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by clebrewing View Post
    how should we contact you

    PM here is fine.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brighton, MI
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaterockbrew View Post
    Could I get pictures, how many are on a pallet? Very interested. Please contact me
    I sent a picture to your email address. Its from my phone, so you may need to check junk, etc.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brighton, MI
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    I sent a picture to your email address. Its from my phone, so you may need to check junk, etc.
    Name:  pubkeg.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  92.0 KB


    Here is a picture of one.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Calmar Iowa U.S.A.
    Posts
    20

    no

    these style of kegs were never intended for reuse. they are basically a large plastic coke bottle in a 5 gallon bucket. they are un-cleanable one way shippers only. the inner bottle should be depressurized an placed in the recycling. the bucket like shells are typically the property of the manufacturer and can be returned for a small reimbursement of a deposit.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Brighton, MI
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pivo View Post
    these style of kegs were never intended for reuse. they are basically a large plastic coke bottle in a 5 gallon bucket. they are un-cleanable one way shippers only. the inner bottle should be depressurized an placed in the recycling. the bucket like shells are typically the property of the manufacturer and can be returned for a small reimbursement of a deposit.
    They absolutely can be cleaned. They can go on a keg washer just like anything else. They are a light duty replaceable liner however, certainly not as long lasting as a steel or heavy duty plastic keg. I have reused some of the liners 20 or 30 uses. This one in the picture just came off our keg washer. Yes, they where not intended to be reused, but because they wanted to sell you new liners, not because they could not be reused. Also at ~$4, its clear these are not super heavy duty. They certainly have a place and use still.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •