Thread: 1/6BBL Used Pubkegs for sale

1/6BBL Used Pubkegs for sale

336 Used 1/6BBL plastic pubkegs for sale. They are not clean. $200 per pallet of 48 kegs. Shipping from 48116. Buy pays shipping. Pickup available.

Matt

contacting you

how should we contact you

Kegs

Could I get pictures, how many are on a pallet? Very interested. Please contact me

Quote Originally Posted by clebrewing View Post
    how should we contact you

PM here is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaterockbrew View Post
    Could I get pictures, how many are on a pallet? Very interested. Please contact me
    I sent a picture to your email address. Its from my phone, so you may need to check junk, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    I sent a picture to your email address. Its from my phone, so you may need to check junk, etc.
    Name:  pubkeg.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  92.0 KB

Here is a picture of one.

no

these style of kegs were never intended for reuse. they are basically a large plastic coke bottle in a 5 gallon bucket. they are un-cleanable one way shippers only. the inner bottle should be depressurized an placed in the recycling. the bucket like shells are typically the property of the manufacturer and can be returned for a small reimbursement of a deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pivo View Post
    these style of kegs were never intended for reuse. they are basically a large plastic coke bottle in a 5 gallon bucket. they are un-cleanable one way shippers only. the inner bottle should be depressurized an placed in the recycling. the bucket like shells are typically the property of the manufacturer and can be returned for a small reimbursement of a deposit.
    They absolutely can be cleaned. They can go on a keg washer just like anything else. They are a light duty replaceable liner however, certainly not as long lasting as a steel or heavy duty plastic keg. I have reused some of the liners 20 or 30 uses. This one in the picture just came off our keg washer. Yes, they where not intended to be reused, but because they wanted to sell you new liners, not because they could not be reused. Also at ~$4, its clear these are not super heavy duty. They certainly have a place and use still.