Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WIld goose in line can filling tips and tricks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIld goose in line can filling tips and tricks?

I made a search of probrewer and did not find a thread on this subject, but if you know of one, let me know.

I have just started running a wild goose wgc250 conning machine (with ska depal) I have done a few packaging runs and things are getting better.

I wonder if there is a thread for tips and tricks for wild goose and other similar inline canning machines.

Specifically i am interested in maintaining low air pickup. I understand that the larger “fisheye” bubbles tend to have more air, and lead to dO pickup. The bubble breaker ahead of the lid dropper should push them off ideally.

What suggestions are there for avoiding/ eliminating them in the first place. I tried reducing the Low flow flowrate with the setscrews. I am thinking this may come about from splashing as the first beer enters the can, so slowing the low flow was my solution to reduce it.

Any Suggestions?

Call Wild Goose Support!

Dear BeerMe,
    Have you called Wild Goose customer support? Our contact information is on our web site and the main number is 720-406-7442 or email help@wildgoose-meheen.com. Not only do we support our systems via phone and email, you are also able to schedule technical site visits.

Cheers!

------

Originally posted by beerme View Post
    I made a search of probrewer and did not find a thread on this subject, but if you know of one, let me know.

I have just started running a wild goose wgc250 conning machine (with ska depal) I have done a few packaging runs and things are getting better.

I wonder if there is a thread for tips and tricks for wild goose and other similar inline canning machines.

Specifically i am interested in maintaining low air pickup. I understand that the larger “fisheye” bubbles tend to have more air, and lead to dO pickup. The bubble breaker ahead of the lid dropper should push them off ideally.

What suggestions are there for avoiding/ eliminating them in the first place. I tried reducing the Low flow flowrate with the setscrews. I am thinking this may come about from splashing as the first beer enters the can, so slowing the low flow was my solution to reduce it.

Any Suggestions?

Comment

Working...
    X