Thread: Blichmann 1BBL Nano System near Portland

Blichmann 1BBL Nano System near Portland

Blichmann 1BBL Mash Tun, Kettle and HLT

1x Blichmann Propane Burner

2x Commercial Natural Gas burners

Motorized Mill and Cabinet on Wheels

Chugger Pump and thermenator heat-ex with switch on wheels

Various hoses and lines as well as some extra pumps, propane canisters , kegs

This was a complete system however it has been disassembled and stored for months, I brew full time now and no longer have time to brew at home. I am a pro brewer with years of experience and have taken care of all of my equipment. I will send pictures if interested. I can ship on a pallet across country but will need 50% down to pallet everything so I can get a shipping quote. Asking $4000 obo , paid much more for it but my wife wants the garage back. Located in Vancouver Wa

I also have a fermentation cabinet with ranco controller for heating and cooling, as well as the Blichmann modular single wall fermentor that is available
    The cabinet is local pickup only and the fermentor has been used for sour beer production but can add it in if interested.

Contact me for photos.

Interested. Can I get some photos sent to windatt2@hotmail
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mfields27 View Post
    Blichmann 1BBL Mash Tun, Kettle and HLT

1x Blichmann Propane Burner

2x Commercial Natural Gas burners

Motorized Mill and Cabinet on Wheels

Chugger Pump and thermenator heat-ex with switch on wheels

Various hoses and lines as well as some extra pumps, propane canisters , kegs

This was a complete system however it has been disassembled and stored for months, I brew full time now and no longer have time to brew at home. I am a pro brewer with years of experience and have taken care of all of my equipment. I will send pictures if interested. I can ship on a pallet across country but will need 50% down to pallet everything so I can get a shipping quote. Asking $4000 obo , paid much more for it but my wife wants the garage back. Located in Vancouver Wa

I also have a fermentation cabinet with ranco controller for heating and cooling, as well as the Blichmann modular single wall fermentor that is available
    The cabinet is local pickup only and the fermentor has been used for sour beer production but can add it in if interested.

Contact me for photos.
    Can you send me pictures to 724-480-9822.

Interested in your fermenter. please send a pic to 402.326.1563

thanks!

I might be interested. Give me a call 360-661-1893
    Thanks, Jeff