International Experienced Head Brewer Looking for New Opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Experienced Head Brewer Looking for New Opportunities

International brewer with American Citizenship and 5 years brewing experience abroad looking for new opportunities.
    Currently based in Oslo, Norway where I have worked at three different breweries, three different systems 5HL-25HL, experience canning,
    bottling, writing and executing award winning recipes, attending events, running events, creating blogs, ordering ingredients
    creating SOP's, working for a start up and more.

I'm dedicated, passionate, and driven by a love for the craft.

I can be interested in relocating, but it would have to be for the right price as my wife doesn't have citizenship and wouldn't be able to work for a solid 18 months while in the states.
    Would be interested in Florida ideally.
    But if you like what you read up top, just send me a PM and we can have a chat.
    Cheers!
    Matt
    Last edited by mattytbrygger; 05-14-2018, 01:17 PM.

Hi Matt,

We are a Brewery group in India. We have run a large scale brewery of 2 Million HL / Annum from 1994 till last year, wherein we have sold the same.

We are now in the Process of setting a 10 HL Craft Brewery near New Delhi, India, to produce 6 - 8 Different types of Beer. We are looking for a Brewer who can develop & innovate recipes for Beer & Cider, help in setup of plant, manage brewing operation & train our personnel. Would you be interested in a project like this?

Let me know.

Thanks

Varun Jain
    varun.jain@pacificspirits.in

Comment

Fork + ale

I am opening a 5 BBL Brewhouse with a Full Bar and Restaurant in Carmel,
      IN USA late this year. I just started sending out some contacts on Probrewer.com
      and this post caught my eye. Are you still looking for employment? If so, and you
      have an interest level, hit me back and we can start a conversation!

CHEERS!

CHRIS LONG
      Owner
      fork.alehouse@gmail.com
      317-626-9310

Comment

Please send me your resume to darren@dwj-p.com. We are building a 7200 sq ft brew pub in Clermont, Fl. about 75 miles NE of Tampa.
        Darren

Comment

Working...
        X