Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer available for consulting or hire

Hello Probrewer community!

I’m a brewer with 10 years brewing experience, 6 years in the industry. If you're looking for ways to save money, make production processes more efficient, or improve overall quality of your product, I've been able to find creative solutions to address the needs of small breweries looking to make an impact on the market. As a head brewer, I've been able to save an average of $30,000/year in ingredient costs, decrease the amount of time product requires in tank through equipment cycling and forecasting packaging needs, and eliminate persistent off flavors through improved production/sterilization techniques and recipe reformulation. I have set up SOPs QA/QC controls, yeast management, water chemistry programs, collaborations, and community engagement events. With a 7 bbl system and 4 uni-tanks, I've kept 18 taps filled with weekly/bi-weekly releases.

Currently looking for short/mid term projects. I've worked on 7 bbl and 20 bbl systems,and have worn the hats of production manager and distribution manager. I have primarily worked with beer, but have experience with kombucha, and am familiar with aspects of wine and vinegar production. Interested parties please feel free to send me an email or request a resume at brewdeco@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers y'all!
Working...
X