Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co2 carbonation testers

Hi friends,

anyone have experience, preferences, suggestions for any of the following? wondering what to get. Inclined to go with the Zahm:

We shall provide you wide range of analytical or laboratory equipment. Do you need some new decarbonizer? You can search our e-shop for one. For decorbonizer, wine analyzers or beer analyzers, contact us!

The Zahm 1000D CO² Volume Meter was developed to determine average CO² levels of gas in tank stored beverages. Its improved design over the older Zahm...

Thanks for your input

re there any alternative options for the Zahm clamping device assembly? our BBT's don't have perlick assemblies

Comment

We've had our old Zahm for 20 years now. It was purchased used. We recently had the thermometer upgraded from the old MIG to a dial. The MIG was too sensitive to shock, which would separate the column and give very bad readings.

We now have two. That's how valuable these are. The others you listed have too much plastic to last, and/or too complicated.

Zahm stocks all parts at reasonable prices, and has a good shop if you need repairs (very unlikely). I go over ours and replace all gaskets about once a year. Pretty easy to do.

The Zahm clamping device threads into the valve with 1/8 NPT threads, so you can unscrew it and use whatever you need to.
      Timm Turrentine

Brewerywright,
      Terminal Gravity Brewing,
      Enterprise. Oregon.

Comment

Get the Zahm and never think about it again....

With that said, I have used the TapRite side by side with the Zahm at least a handful of times and they are virtually identical in reading carbonation. The TapRite is cheaper, but you get what you pay for. It’s plastic, but at least it is fairly durable plastic. It doesn’t use a perlick, it’s just tubing so you can adapt as needed. I have had to replace gaskets on both, no biggie.

I will always prefer te Zahm.

Comment

Here Here. For the zahm. Went to a brewery that had the Foxx tester it’s cheaply made, and you simply let “some” beer out till the gauge reads 0. Seems to me one would want to remove the same quantity each time. Never liked it
          Mike Eme
          Brewmaster

Comment

Working...
          X