Thread: Ken Dukes- Scam "Investor" from Holland who I scambaited

Ken Dukes- Scam "Investor" from Holland who I scambaited

Long story short, I posted on here probrewer looking for investors to expand my brewery located in Argentina. I received an email from him that said:

"Good day,

I am Mr. Ken Duke, located over here in Holland. I am willing to invest the sum amount of $1,800,000 only, with you in your business, if you would be honest and sincere to handle the investment and to return back to me a % profit yearly in 5-years period of time.

If yes, then you can get in touch with me via my email, at your earliest convenient time.

Mr. Ken Duke"

Of course he asked for $750 dollars to "register the company in Holland". So I decided to have a little fun and found this form off a scambaiting website and told him it was a required form of the Argentine government for anyone in the Netherlands to transfer money into Argentina. Received the completed form and my "lawyer" told him the ear prints are invalid and the stamp is invalid. He is still doing his best to satisfy the request and I'm sure I'm driving him crazy.

After several attempts to correct the form my "lawyer" told him that no way the Argentine government would accept this and he would need to send us a dated picture of himself holding a sign that said "I am cheeseburger face, master of universe" and with these two things we might be able to convince them that he was who he said he was. The other option was for him to send $1000 dollars through Western Union so we could bribe the government officials. well, I think he finally got the point but not before i got him to fill out this ridiculous form several times!

He wanted the money Western Union to Fabre Momoh located in Turkey. The whole thing was pretty hilarious and I'm sure no one here would fall for it but I just want to warn you guys and give you a good laugh. I'm sure he is using several names and accounts because I have received several emails with this exact same script. ENJOY!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

last page of form since i was only allowed to attach 5 and his passport. Notice the picture on the form and passport are the sameName:  KEN ID CARD-1.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  75.5 KB
    Last edited by sextonbeer; 05-22-2018 at 10:04 AM.

And also his passport. Notice the picture on the form and passport are identical