Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrel Expert - available for short term employment

Hello!

I am looking to help you with your barrels! With 2 wine harvests, 5 years of experience on the sour side of Cascade Brewing and 1 year at Hopworks Urban Brewery in Portland, OR, I am well equipped to help you grow, manage, or start a barrel program at your brewery. I can help with the following:

Barrel handling & maintenance techniques
    Equipment needs and procurement
    Mixed Culture fermentation
    Fruit fermentation
    Spice additions
    Blending & Blend forecasting
    Record keeping best practices
    Plus much more!

I am available for short term work (between 2 weeks and 2 months) and I am willing to travel. As an American and French citizen, I can work anywhere in the US and EU without securing a work visa. However, I am happy to work in other places as well.

I'll be finishing a job in Japan later this summer and am looking for work in September/October.

If you're interested in bringing me on for the short term, please contact me at: rleglise [at] gmail {dot} com. I can send references and resume if needed.

Cheers!
    Last edited by RichardLeglise; 06-18-2018, 03:49 AM.

We have barrels

Hello

We are a new and growing brewery (and winery) and hop farm seeking a master brewer to help with recipe development, experimentation, and refining current recipes’. All production is setup and running with self-distributing in SF, Oakland, Berkeley and Sacramento. Please call or email.

jody@cultivarbeer.com
    415-812-4050

Comment

Hi Jody,

Sent you an e-mail a little earlier. Thank you for your interest!

-Richard

Comment

*Bump*

Still seeking opportunities for short term employment

Comment

Working...
        X