Thread: Looking for investors in Oceanside, California...serious inquiries only...

Looking for investors in Oceanside, California...serious inquiries only...

Production brewery with offsite taproom in negotiation stages with previous owners.

Numerous distribution contracts will continue with brand name and beer line.

Taproom will be in Downtown Oceanside in close proximity to the Pier and Sunset Market.

Contact me through here.
    Last edited by papichulo; 06-13-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Interesting

Invster

Quote Originally Posted by papichulo View Post
    Production brewery with offsite taproom in negotiation stages with previous owners.

Numerous distribution contracts will continue with brand name and beer line.

Taproom will be in Downtown Oceanside in close proximity to the Pier and Sunset Market.

Contact me through here.
    I am not only interested in being an equity player in this business but am inquiring if I can participate in an active role in either as management capacity or Brewer position role of this expanding enterprise. I am willing to submit a resume upon request. My passion is to work in the brewing industry with a start up business, take that to a certain level, and assist in any expansion of territory. I very passionate about craft beer and looking for career and good investment to exciting craft beer brand. I have taken a couple brewing classes and have volunteered at breweries in the Chicago area. My experience in sales, marketing, and service should allow me to be a very productive member of this start up. I would love to hear more about your brewery, and hopeful work out a deal that works for both of us.

My contact information is: Jonathanilg7@gmail.com. Cell: 561—306-4841

best regards,

Jonathan Ilg