Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Bay Area brewer Looking for new opportunity

Hello all,

I have been brewing commercially for over three years and am currently the head brewer at two breweries here in the bay area.

I'm experienced on systems ranging from 3.5 bbl - 15 bbl, single batching, double batching, triple batching, quadruple batching, and have no problem working alone or managing a team.

Confident in brewing your recipes again and again, tweaking them, or developing new recipes. I know how to keep a clean brewery and keep the beer flowing and tasting it's best.

Recently I won silver at the San Diego International Beer Festival.

Also open to relocating.

Thanks!

Seeking Brewer Consultant

Hello,

We are a new and growing brewery (and winery) and hop farm seeking a master brewer to help with recipe development, experimentation, and refining current recipies. All production is setup and running with self distributing in SF, Oakland, Berkeley and Sacramento. Please call or email.

Jody Harris
    jody@cultivarbeer.come

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Let me know if you are interested in moving up the coast to Fort Bragg to work at North Coast Brewing. Send me an e-mail if you are.

Patrick Broderick
        Brewmaster- North C
        oast Brewing Co.

patrick@northcoastbrewing.com
        Patrick Broderick
        Brewmaster
        North Coast Brewing Co.

Comment

Give me a shout if still looking. We're in Austin, looking for strong production brewer.

info@hisignbrewing.com

Comment

are you still looking? send me a PM if you are, we are starting up soon in the bay area.

Comment

Still looking for work in Bay Area?

Originally posted by mrmikehaha View Post
              Hello all,

I have been brewing commercially for over three years and am currently the head brewer at two breweries here in the bay area.

I'm experienced on systems ranging from 3.5 bbl - 15 bbl, single batching, double batching, triple batching, quadruple batching, and have no problem working alone or managing a team.

Confident in brewing your recipes again and again, tweaking them, or developing new recipes. I know how to keep a clean brewery and keep the beer flowing and tasting it's best.

Recently I won silver at the San Diego International Beer Festival.

Also open to relocating.

Thanks!
              Hello Mike,
              Are you still looking for work in the Bay Area?

Comment

Working...
              X