No announcement yet.

Brewery floor, what do I need to know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewery floor, what do I need to know?

As I am doing my planning for my brewery I need to know what is involved with creating a brewery floor. What do I need apart from it being concrete and having floor drains? How can I set up a solid and reliable brewery floor on a budget and what should I expect to reasonably spend without cutting too many corners but not needing to be the Cadillac of brewery floors? Thank you for your help.

Brew Floors DIY Epoxy

Originally posted by LaserKyle View Post
    As I am doing my planning for my brewery I need to know what is involved with creating a brewery floor. What do I need apart from it being concrete and having floor drains? How can I set up a solid and reliable brewery floor on a budget and what should I expect to reasonably spend without cutting too many corners but not needing to be the Cadillac of brewery floors? Thank you for your help.
    The important part when applying Brew Floors epoxy is the prep (before you apply the epoxy you need to prep the floor). You can read about various options here: https://www.probrewer.com/library/do...-prep-options/

If there is new concrete we would recommend Acid Etch which we include in our DIY kits with installation materials. Acid Etch is a good, low cost, way to prep your floors. Acid etching removes any surface lime, which all concrete has, and creates millions of microscopic pores in the surface for effective adhesion. Acid etching is a safe alternative to using muriatic acid etch which can cause skin irritation and adverse reaction on certain people. There are several products on the market specifically designed for etching prep or you can use locally sourced muriatic acid.

Feel free to contact us info@brewfloors.com or 908-434-6044.

Cheers,

Ryan B
    Brew Floors
    info@brewfloors.com
    www.brewfloors.com

Comment

re ryan at brew floors

Hey Ryan, this is an amazing answer and is very helpful to me planning out what my cost should be. Thank you very much, this information will be put to good use.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserKyle View Post
        We offer many options and have connections all over the country. feel free to email me. We also sell Drains.
        Chris Klein
        Cell 541-510-1080
        Office (503) 769-6823
        WWW.CASCADEFLOORS.COM
        chris@cascadefloors.com

Comment

• mmcdon47
          mmcdon47 commented
          Editing a comment
          Chris do you do work in NJ and if not can you recommend someone.\?
      Working...
      X