Thread: Brewery floor, what do I need to know?

Brewery floor, what do I need to know?

As I am doing my planning for my brewery I need to know what is involved with creating a brewery floor. What do I need apart from it being concrete and having floor drains? How can I set up a solid and reliable brewery floor on a budget and what should I expect to reasonably spend without cutting too many corners but not needing to be the Cadillac of brewery floors? Thank you for your help.

Brew Floors DIY Epoxy

Quote Originally Posted by LaserKyle View Post
    As I am doing my planning for my brewery I need to know what is involved with creating a brewery floor. What do I need apart from it being concrete and having floor drains? How can I set up a solid and reliable brewery floor on a budget and what should I expect to reasonably spend without cutting too many corners but not needing to be the Cadillac of brewery floors? Thank you for your help.
    Hi - we are the brewery floor experts and have exactly what you are looking for! The importat part when applying Brew Floors epoxy is the prep (before you apply the epoxy you need to prep the floor). You can read about various options here: https://www.probrewer.com/library/do...-prep-options/

If there is new concrete we would recommed Acid Etch which we include in our DIY kits with installation materials. Acid Etch is a good, low cost, way to prep your floors. Acid etching removes any surface lime, which all concrete has, and creates millions of microscopic pores in the surface for effective adhesion. Acid etching is a safe alternative to using muriatic acid etch which can cause skin irritation and adverse reaction on certain people. There are several products on the market specifically designed for etching prep or you can use locally sourced muriatic acid.

Our pricing starts are $0.99/sq ft which is for lighter usage smaller breweries.
    Our second tier pricing is $1.89/sq ft which is a two layer epoxy system perfect for commerical and industrial usage.

Both options include all materials needed from start to finish to install the epoxy floor yourself.

Feel free to contact us info@brewfloors.com or 908-434-6044.

Cheers,

Ryan B
    Brew Floors
    info@brewfloors.com
    www.brewfloors.com

re ryan at brew floors

Hey Ryan, this is an amazing answer and is very helpful to me planning out what my cost should be. Thank you very much, this information will be put to good use.

Brew Floors DIY Epoxy

Quote Originally Posted by LaserKyle View Post
    Hey Ryan, this is an amazing answer and is very helpful to me planning out what my cost should be. Thank you very much, this information will be put to good use.
    You're welcome

Ryan B
    Brew Floors
    info@brewfloors.com
    www.brewfloors.com