Hello Brewers,
We are looking for a (preferably used) stainless steel grant / a.k.a. open topped brink.
Needs to hold at least 50 gallons, and can't be too much bigger than 60 gallons.
We use one for mixing up chemicals to be pumped through our bottler, sanitizing transfer loops and such, but need something bigger than our 25 gallon unit.
Please direct replies to brew@goldenvalleybrewery.com