Thread: 10bbl direct fired or steam fired kettle with internal Calandria

Western Wisconsin and now Montana and Washington

10bbl direct fired or steam fired kettle with internal Calandria

Hello Fellow Brewers,

We have a very nice used DME kettle with blown steam jackets. It is 500 gallon flood volume so lots of head space for 10bbl batches. The steam jackets all have unrepairable defects on them on the kettle so we have designed a direct fire and steam fired calandria to put this back into use. Lots of square footage in and on the calandria. Has whirlpool inlet, cip ball, and hop catch in the bottom/cone of the tank Call or pm for photos and questions. Tank is about 8' tall, 54" diameter, top manway. $7000

Ships from 54601

James
    608-six oh six-8388

Quote Originally Posted by gimurtu View Post
    Hello Fellow Brewers,

We have a very nice used DME kettle with blown steam jackets. It is 500 gallon flood volume so lots of head space for 10bbl batches. The steam jackets all have unrepairable defects on them on the kettle so we have designed a direct fire and steam fired calandria to put this back into use. Lots of square footage in and on the calandria. Has whirlpool inlet, cip ball, and hop catch in the bottom/cone of the tank Call or pm for photos and questions. Tank is about 8' tall, 54" diameter, top manway. $7000

Ships from 54601

James
    608-six oh six-8388
    Is this still available?
    Roger
    attorney@nelson-tel.net

Western Wisconsin and now Montana and Washington
    It is sold. I do have another tank that is similar size, but probably only suitable for steam

Quote Originally Posted by gimurtu View Post
    It is sold. I do have another tank that is similar size, but probably only suitable for steam
    I may be interested in it as well. Is it jacketed? Is it in use right now? Can you e-mail me at attorney@nelson-tel.net with more details? Thank you,
    Roger