Thread: PA licensed Brewpub/craft bar business for sale

PA licensed Brewpub/craft bar business for sale

We have a 1250sqft southern Chester county brewpub/brewery/Pa craft bar for sale. 1.5yrs since final construction. Completely assumable operations. It took well over a year to get licensed and finish construction, If you're funded you could be open within a week!

The sale includes our corporation, PA "G" license and "GP", You also can open 2 more locations off of our license in the state. Our licenses allow the sale of other beer, Liquor and wine as well. Open the brewpub and 2 bars if you like.

Our lease with 2yr 10mo left and a 5 year option. The remaining 10 months of the lease are $1100/mo, $1200/mo next year, $1300/mo the year after.
    Since the corporation has the lease and the licenses you should only need to replace the name on the sign and paint to make it yours. No need to wait for a U&O or construction permits. The interior of the building was built out specifically to be a brewpub/bar. Floor drains, sinks and systems.

Equipment includes:
    Specific Mechanical brewhouse 2.b BBl , with 4 specific mechanical open fermenters, two grundy fermenters, 1 bright tank, kegs, 24 1/2 bbl kegs, walkin box with remote draft system, glycol system, control panel, heat exchanger, commercial tankless and a ton of other small parts that really add up.
    Bar, tables, chairs, refrigerated prep station, freezer, large under bar refrigerator, panini press, 1/2 size convection oven, induction burner, meat slicer, warming station, flatware, crowler machine, automatic glass washer, ice maker, assorted other items .

This is a fully turn key, operational business. We would like to set off to open a production brewery.
    The corporation is Trade marked however we have operated under a DBA with a different TM.
    This is a complete package deal.
    Asking $350K
    Last edited by AlterEgo; 07-03-2018 at 11:02 AM.

Professional brewer with interested investors

Good Evening,

I am interested in starting a dialogue. Please email me at klp1486@gmail.com.

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    We have a 1250sqft southern Chester county brewpub/brewery/Pa craft bar for sale. 1.5yrs since final construction. Completely assumable operations. It took well over a year to get licensed and finish construction, If you're funded you could be open within a week!

The sale includes our corporation, PA "G" license and "GP", You also can open 2 more locations off of our license in the state. Our licenses allow the sale of other beer, Liquor and wine as well. Open the brewpub and 2 bars if you like.

Our lease with 2yr 10mo left and a 5 year option. The remaining 10 months of the lease are $1100/mo, $1200/mo next year, $1300/mo the year after.
    Since the corporation has the lease and the licenses you should only need to replace the name on the sign and paint to make it yours. No need to wait for a U&O or construction permits. The interior of the building was built out specifically to be a brewpub/bar. Floor drains, sinks and systems.

Equipment includes:
    Specific Mechanical brewhouse 2.b BBl , with 4 specific mechanical open fermenters, two grundy fermenters, 1 bright tank, kegs, 24 1/2 bbl kegs, walkin box with remote draft system, glycol system, control panel, heat exchanger, commercial tankless and a ton of other small parts that really add up.
    Bar, tables, chairs, refrigerated prep station, freezer, large under bar refrigerator, panini press, 1/2 size convection oven, induction burner, meat slicer, warming station, flatware, crowler machine, assorted other items .

This is a fully turn key, operational business. We would like to set off to open a production brewery.
    The corporation is Trade marked however we have operated under a DBA with a different TM.
    This is a complete package deal.
    Asking $350K
    Hello,

I am interested - Please email @ HSKHeir@gmail for your N/D agreement and additional information

Nda sent

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Hello,

I am interested - Please email @ HSKHeir@gmail for your N/D agreement and additional information
    A simple Non Disclosure Agreement has been sent.

Email Sent

Quote Originally Posted by brewsurfsleep View Post
    Good Evening,

I am interested in starting a dialogue. Please email me at klp1486@gmail.com.

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you.
    An email has been sent.