Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educated, experienced brewer looking for new opportunities. Willing to relocate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educated, experienced brewer looking for new opportunities. Willing to relocate.

I am currently working as the regional assistant brewer for a small chain of brewpubs in Dallas. I am looking for opportunities to grow and expand in my field at a fast paced, expanding brewery.

We have three different breweries in the area, two 15 bbl and one 7 bbl, so most of my experience has been on systems around the same size as yours. We do not distribute, so my packaging experience is limited, but this has allowed me more time to work on the brewhouse and in the cellar. I can run a brewday with limited to no supervision and can quickly learn new brewhouse set ups, and can perform most cellar work on my own.

I started homebrewing with a friend around 3 years ago, quickly fell in love with brewing, and turned that passion into a career by taking the Journeyman Brewer program at Eastfield College in Spring of 2017. I had the opportunity to intern at several local breweries, including my current brewery, and was subsequently hired on right out of school.

In addition to working on the production side, I also help to manage our social media accounts, Untappd menus, engage with customers on a regular basis, and represent us at events.

While I currently live in the Dallas area and would prefer to stay here, I may be willing to relocate to Austin, Houston, Oklahoma City, or anywhere else within a 5-6 hour drive of Dallas. I may be willing to move farther for the right company as well.

I was unable to attach my resume at this time, but it is available, along with references on request. Please email aaroneudaly@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Working...
X