Looking for Head Brewer Position - Indianapolis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Head Brewer Position - Indianapolis

~7 years brewing industry with 4 years experience as head brewer of 1,000 BBL/year BrewPub. Resumé available upon request.

Tapistry - SW Michigan

Tapistry Brewing Company located in Bridgman, MI (located just one mile from Lake Michigan) is seeking a passionate, team-oriented, and meticulous person to join our production team as a brewer. Founded in 2013, Tapistry is an award-winning microbrewery with one goal: creating excellent and consistent craft beer. As our distribution grows, we are looking to expand our team with a flexible, enthusiastic, and focused brewer.

Email your resume with cover letter to us at info@tapistrybrewing.com for consideration.

Comment

Head Brewer wanted -

Fullsteam Brewery, located in Durham NC, is looking for an experienced Head Brewer – are you still interested in such a position?

Check out https://www.fullsteam.ag/mission/contact-us/jobs if interested, or email work@fullsteam.ag with questions!

Cheers,
      Amanda

Comment

Fork + alehouse

Nathan,

I am looking for a Head Brewer for my new Brewhouse that I will opening early next year.
        Please email me your contact information so we can set up an interview if you wish. You
        can contact me at 317-626-9310 or fork.alehouse@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you.

Cheers.

CHRIS LONG
        Owner
        fork.alehouse@gmail.com
        317-626-9310

Comment

Looking for Head Brewer!

Nathan,

I'm still looking if you are interested in talking. Opening in
          Carmel Q1 of 2019.

Call or email me!

Thanks,