Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado based Brewer looking for new opportunity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado based Brewer looking for new opportunity.

Currently love my job, but hate where I live. Looking for a love/love situation.

9+ years in the biz.
    Experience with production and pub brewing.
    Experience with start ups.
    Experience canning and bottling.
    You name it and I have probably done it in a brewery.
    No experience with centrifuges ,eager to learn.

Extremely interested in relocating to just about anywhere.

Interested? Tell me where you are located and a little about your operation. I will send a resume in return.

Interested? Tell me where you are located and a little about your operation. I will send a resume in return.[/QUOTE]

I am looking to add a brewer to our team. North Coast Brewing Co. on California's rugged Mendocino Coast, a pioneer in the brewing industry. Let me know if you'd like to talk about coming to work here.

Patrick Broderick
    Brewmaster- North Coast Brewing Co.

patrick@northcoastbrewing.com
    Patrick Broderick
    Brewmaster
    North Coast Brewing Co.

Comment

Startup in Austin

Fast growing startup, growing exponentially. 15bbl brewhouse, 8 FVs, Siemens PCS7, packaging, canning, distributed in Austin. Looking for Brewer to come in and help meet market demand for our beers.

info@hisignbrewing.com

Comment

South East Asia Calling

Greetings,

Hope this finds you well.

I was keen to get a better understanding of you for a Head Brewer position in our company. The position is in S.E Asia - travel, beer, culture, food will be everything to experience.

If interested, please send me your latest resume and cover letter.

jay@microbreweryindia.com

Thanks

Jay Jafa

Comment

Originally posted by TheAmishBrewer View Post
          Currently love my job, but hate where I live. Looking for a love/love situation.

9+ years in the biz.
          Experience with production and pub brewing.
          Experience with start ups.
          Experience canning and bottling.
          You name it and I have probably done it in a brewery.
          No experience with centrifuges ,eager to learn.

Extremely interested in relocating to just about anywhere.

Interested? Tell me where you are located and a little about your operation. I will send a resume in return.
          We are a craft brewery, located on California’s Central Coast, in business for almost 20 years.
          Looking to expand our production with the addition of another brewer.

Comment

Brewer Wanted

Prescott Brewing Company, an Arizona brewery for almost 25 years is looking for a lead brewer. if your interested send your resume to nielsenpbc@gmail.com

Cheers,

John

Comment

Lagunitas Brewing Co.

We have positions open in both Petaluma, California and Chicago, Illinois. Check out our job postings at www.lagunitas.com/jobs!

Cheers,
              Jolene

Comment

Head Brewer wanted -

Fullsteam Brewery, located in Durham NC, is looking for an experienced Head Brewer – are you still interested in such a position?

Check out https://www.fullsteam.ag/mission/contact-us/jobs if interested, or email work@fullsteam.ag with questions!

Cheers,
                Amanda

Comment

Unique opportunity, Central Virginia

Unique opportunity in Central Virginia with a brewery/brewpub startup. Email HOLLY@LWCONSULTLLC.COM for more information.

Comment

New 12k sqft brewery and taproom just outside of Dallas, TX

Hi there! Came across your posting on ProBrewer.com and was wondering if you are still seeking a head brewer position? Below is the job posting for the position we have available. If you're interested, can you please send me your resume? Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Siren Rock Brewing Company is currently seeking an experienced head brewer for our new facility in Rockwall, just outside of Dallas, TX.

Siren Rock is a 12k sqft new build brewery featuring a 4k sqft taproom, 4 vessel/ 30bbl brewhouse, biergarten, and event space. We plan to start with 7 core beers, 6 seasonal/ limited brews, and several taproom only selections. We are seeking someone who is experienced in medium scale production and operations, and all that entails. Commitment to quality and consistency is a must! Since this is a new build, we will officially open in May/June 2019, BUT we are seeking the qualified brewer now so as to be involved in the planning and development of the production facility, recipes, staff hiring, etc.

For more information or is you would like to submit a resume, please email eva@sirenrock.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

sirenrock.com

Comment

Scranton, PA Start up

Opening a brewery in Scranton, PA - looking for someone to own all aspects of brewing, consult with design, and much more.

Equity opportunity.

This truly is an incredible opportunity - the market is ripe for the area and has the potential to be incredibly successful.

I'd like to have a few minutes to explain in more detail.

Thanks,

Bryan bz1129@gmail.com

Comment

Still looking? We are located in SW CO with 15 bbl system. Established. Send cover letter and resume if interested. Thanks.

Comment

We're located just outside Vail in Eagle, CO. Both production and pub system with lot's of growth and opportunities for creativity and work life balance. Come brew and ski with us!
                          shoot me your resume and cover letter if interested.... Cheers

- Zack

Zack at bonfirebrewing.com

Comment

Working...
                          X