Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer Wanted for Project in Austin, TX or Brooklyn, NY

Hello!

I'm looking for an experienced head brewer to partner with me on a new venture. This person would have a lot of influence over the direction of the brewery and would be coming in as a partner. As such, I'm looking for a brewer who has significant production experience, is comfortable with cost/inventory planning, and is ok with the ambiguity that comes along with a new company.

The project is currently in the planning stages but at a high level:

10/15bbl brewery focused on drinkable beer (aroma forward/low bitterness pale ale, pilsner, kolsch, etc...) and an emphasis on the on-premise/taproom experience. There will also be a heavy element of social responsibility through a commitment to sustainability, diversity, and community engagement.

A bit about me:

I'm the lead investor and I'm working on securing additional investor and debt funding. I'm a certified cicerone and have some experience in beer retail. I would be happy to get into more detail over email.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Head Brewer / Partner

Hi

I can help. I' located just outside Austin Texas
    Please email me at Jumby1 at Yahoo.com

CP

Originally posted by rysloan04 View Post
    Hello!

I'm looking for an experienced head brewer to partner with me on a new venture. This person would have a lot of influence over the direction of the brewery and would be coming in as a partner. As such, I'm looking for a brewer who has significant production experience, is comfortable with cost/inventory planning, and is ok with the ambiguity that comes along with a new company.

10/15bbl brewery focused on drinkable beer (aroma forward/low bitterness pale ale, pilsner, kolsch, etc...) and an emphasis on the on-premise/taproom experience. There will also be a heavy element of social responsibility through a commitment to sustainability, diversity, and community engagement.

A bit about me:

I'm the lead investor and I'm working on securing additional investor and debt funding. I'm a certified cicerone and have some experience in beer retail. I would be happy to get into more detail over email.

Cheers,
    Ryan

Comment

Extremely interested in discussing this opportunity.

Originally posted by rysloan04 View Post
      Hello!

A bit about me:

Cheers,
      Ryan
      Hey Ryan,

I’m a Brooklyn native with craft brewery startup experience. Which email can I reach you at? I can be reached at lacancino10@gmail.com. I look forward to connecting.

Cheers!
      Last edited by Alkemist; 07-17-2018, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X