Experienced Head Brewer in Pennsylvania looking for new opportunity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Head Brewer in Pennsylvania looking for new opportunity

I’m a brewer with experience in running a small 10bbl start brewery. Everything from day to day operations to recipe formulation and development to securing raw materials and everything else in between. I also have experience in a large fully automated brewery as well. I’m a graduate of the Siebel Institute and I’m looking for a new challenge and to work with people who are driven by the pursuit of making world class beer. Please feel free to email me at alex.franko86@gmail.com for a copy of my resume.

please DM to discuss

Comment

Valor Brew Pub

I’m starting a new brew pub in Washington DC, called Valor. We will are a veteran themed brew pub and I’m looking for someone to come in and run my beer program. If you are interested please let me know. Below is my cell and feel free to text or call me. Thank you.

Gaynor Jablonski
      703-928-3225

Comment

Head Brewer wanted -

Fullsteam Brewery, located in Durham NC, is looking for an experienced Head Brewer – are you still interested in such a position?

Check out https://www.fullsteam.ag/mission/contact-us/jobs if interested, or email work@fullsteam.ag with questions!

Cheers,
        Amanda

Comment

Working...
        X