Head Brewer position in Bellevue, WA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer position in Bellevue, WA

We are in search of a Self Motivated and very organized individual who takes pride in their work as much as themselves. We are opening a brewery in Bellevue with close proximity to two major urban centers lends itself well as a destination brewery. In addition to our retail setting, we are committed to building out the production/distribution enterprise with a goal of 5000 barrels annually in 3 years to include a canning line.

We are looking for someone who has significant experience in a commercial brewery. The ideal candidate will have worked in all facets of production and recipe development. While most of our equipment is less than a year old, mechanical aptitude is a plus. Attention to detail, good recordkeeping, and a fastidious approach to the overall cleanliness of the brewery is a must. This is a great quality of life in a golf cart for the right person committed to superior brews. We offer a competitive salary, great team that fosters a family atmosphere, and investment incentive. Would love to talk if you are interested. Please message us if you are interesting or that you think you would fit this description well. The position is available immediately.
    Cheers
    Ross

Contact info

Hi,

I am interested in the position. Is there an email that a resume can be sent to?

Comment

'Ello,

I'm currently a production Brewer in San Diego at an 80,000 BBL/yr facility. In addition to brewing I also manage our cask program and treatment keg program where we look for innovative new ingredients to add to our core brews. I'm a graduate of two brewing programs here in San Diego and looking to work at a smaller facility where I can control the processes to the level of quality I seek. Will be moving to the Seattle/Kenmore/Bellevue area in mid-August to late September. If you're at all interested in continuing this conversation please email me at: r.beardsley777@gmail.com where I can provide you with a resumé and references. Thank you for your time.

Sláinte Mhath

Comment

Bellevue brewery

machina.beer@gmail.com

Originally posted by Roflbert View Post
        'Ello,

I'm currently a production Brewer in San Diego at an 80,000 BBL/yr facility. In addition to brewing I also manage our cask program and treatment keg program where we look for innovative new ingredients to add to our core brews. I'm a graduate of two brewing programs here in San Diego and looking to work at a smaller facility where I can control the processes to the level of quality I seek. Will be moving to the Seattle/Kenmore/Bellevue area in mid-August to late September. If you're at all interested in continuing this conversation please email me at: r.beardsley777@gmail.com where I can provide you with a resumé and references. Thank you for your time.

Sláinte Mhath

Comment

machina.beer@gmail.com

Originally posted by Mpd55 View Post
          Hi,

I am interested in the position. Is there an email that a resume can be sent to?

Comment

Resumé Sent

Originally posted by Machina View Post
            Just touching base with you. Sent an email with resumé and references, wanted to make sure you received it. Email should be from r.beardsley777@gmail.com. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X