Dry hopping advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry hopping advice please

We will be fermenting, crashing, carbing, and kegging from a unitank. I know there have been several threads on this but I am hoping to get some advice on what temps and times have worked for people to dry hop at? (Small 3bbl unitanks) also I assume the prv is the proper way to toss in the pellets? Thanks

Originally posted by Beardown View Post
    We will be fermenting, crashing, carbing, and kegging from a unitank. I know there have been several threads on this but I am hoping to get some advice on what temps and times have worked for people to dry hop at? (Small 3bbl unitanks) also I assume the prv is the proper way to toss in the pellets? Thanks
    I started on 3bbl unitanks and have upgraded to 6bbl ferms. I crash down to 60, give it another 24 hrs, harvest yeast, raise temp to 70, rest 24 hours, dry hop. You can use the prv port to dry hop. Add some fittings to your cip arm or blowoff arm so that you can co2 purge the tank. I crack the top fitting and then turn on the co2 slightly, open port, add hops, put cap on but let co2 contijue to run, close tri clamp. We run our dry hop for 4 days, bubbling co2 from the bottom twice a day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X