Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What marketing do you find most effective for non-taproom sales (liquor stores, etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What marketing do you find most effective for non-taproom sales (liquor stores, etc.)

Hi all,

What ad strategies and ad platforms have you found most effective for driving your in-store can/bottle sales? We're going to be launching a canned winery real soon, and I'm super curious to see what you guys find most effective for those external sales? We're running a marathon here where distribution is our end goal. For various reasons, we can't really justify a taproom -- due to some of our funding parameters, we're locked into setting up our operations in a rural area where having one doesn't make a lot of sense. So we'll be blitzing headstrong on our stores with cans. I do know this is the harder path, tap rooms seem to be pretty lucrative, and in the future we can probably go that route, but right now these are the rules we're playing within.

Interested to see some specifics on these areas:
    • In store signage: what's worked/hasn't
    • Social media efforts that you can trace back to external store sales
    • Solid ad campaigns you've found effective for supporting your external sales

And of course anything else you want to share is welcome as well. Thanks in advance gang!

for non-taproom sales i prefer mass email sending or mass sms sending marketing for ex. atompark

Comment

To be honest, I think that one of the best marketing strategy is social media. Because know people rarely watch TV, they don't have time to stop and take flyer, so the best thing is internet marketing

Comment

The effectiveness of different advertising channels, social media apps, and even types of signage varies widely brewery to brewery. Because of this, it's crucially important for breweries to understand where their customers spend time, what their interests are, and most importantly what motivates them to choose your beer over your competition's. The best way to do this is to survey or interview your customers (or who you predict will be your customers) and map out their influencers with Drinker Profiles. We at Kegstand created a free research guide and template to help brewers create drinker profiles. If you'd like to download the guide, click the link below or reach out to me by email -> AWagner@kegstand.us

Download Free Research Guide & Template:
        https://www.kegstand.us/brewing-reso...guide#Download

Comment

Working...
        X