Educated Northern CO Based Brewer - Looking for Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educated Northern CO Based Brewer - Looking for Work

I am currently a student in the American Brewer's Guild (ABG) - Intensive Brewing Science and Engineering Program, looking for work in a brew house in/around Northern Colorado/Southern Wyoming.

I have been home brewing seriously for 4 years and am working to make the leap from my daily 9-5 to the industry that I am passionate about. Within the industry, I have about 1 year of experience in sales with Upslope Brewing Co., but my passion is in the brew house. I am extremely hard working, eager to learn, and already have a very strong foundational knowledge of brew house operations through my ongoing education through the ABG, as well as my own home brewing and associated studying, sensory analyses, recipe formulation, methodical tinkering, and inevitable trouble shooting.

Key Qualifications:
    -Formal education through ABG (Graduation December 2018)
    -Cicerone Certified Beer Server (Studying for Certified Cicerone Exam)
    -Graduate level coursework in Biology
    -Serious home brewer for 4 years
    -Sales experience with Upslope Brewing Co.
    -I am driven to become an excellent brewer capable of consistently producing world class craft beer
    -I love the Craft, including the blend of art, science, & attention to detail.. I love beer and want to bring my passion to your brew house

Please contact me if you'd like to talk over a beer or wish to see a resume.

Cheers!

Travis Kocurek
    979-639-1537
    Travis.Kocurek@gmail.com
Working...
X