Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Brewer/Head of Operations Looking for Startup

Hi,

I am the former owner/head brewer/everything else of a craft brewery in San Diego for the last five years. I have also consulted for several other startup breweries, specializing in Nano-breweries and small production facilities. My beers over the last 5 years have won 36 awards for 18 different styles at west coast based international competitions. Our awards are for IPA and Belgian Table beer to Wee Heavy and Stout, with almost everything in between. I am also proficient in graphic design and branding, management and government compliance.

My goal would be to get in on the ground floor of a startup or a newly opened brewery to help guide the beer program and recipe development or to join an experienced team as a specialty brewer or R&D brewer.

I am willing to move for the right opportunity.

Please PM me for my Resume if you are interested.

Cheers

Alex Van Horne

Head Brewer wanted -

Fullsteam Brewery, located in Durham NC, is looking for an experienced Head Brewer – are you still interested in such a position?

Check out https://www.fullsteam.ag/mission/contact-us/jobs if interested, or email work@fullsteam.ag with questions!

Cheers,
    Amanda
    Fullsteam Brewery, located in Durham NC, is looking for an experienced Head Brewer – are you still interested in such a position?

Check out https://www.fullsteam.ag/mission/contact-us/jobs if interested, or email work@fullsteam.ag with questions!

Cheers,
    Amanda

Comment

Record Street

Look up Record Street Brewing. Just took delivery complete 15Bbl system. Reno is a great place to relocate to.

LanceJergensen@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by nohandslance View Post
        Look up Record Street Brewing. Just took delivery complete 15Bbl system. Reno is a great place to relocate to.

LanceJergensen@gmail.com
        Are you an owner or employee?

Comment

Record Street

A supplier and friend.
          Jesse@ 775.200.8943 is the
          the contact.

Lance

Comment

head brewer, head of operations

Our primary facility is in LA County (south west region) with second smaller facility in San Diego. We seek a head brewer that is well versed in all aspects of a head brewers role. Please send your resume to me at sbsurf92118@yahoo.com

Comment

Central Texas

Hello there!

Please let me know if you would be interested in joining a team in Central Texas 2.5 year old startup. We are a brewpub that is just now starting distribution out of an automated state-of-the-art american manufactured brewhouse. Our brewery has 6,000 barrels of annual capacity, and we are likely producing 600 barrels this year, most of it consumed on premise. We are in a downtown setting on prime real estate in one of the fastest growing regions of the US. We have big growth plans and need a brewer who has been thru growth a brewery before. Willing to bring on the right person as a partner depending on experience. Our biggest strengths lie in management, branding and resourcefulness at the moment. Manufacturing is the one thing that we can greatly improve.

Please contact me and let me know if this is at all of interest for you.

Carlos

Comment

Many brewers are transitioning to cider--interested? We are looking to significantly grow our production and distribution in 2019 and are located in south-central PA (Grand Illusion Hard Cider; www.grandillusioncider.com).

If you are interested, please reach out to chat. My cell is 717-706-0549; Chad@GrandIllusionCider.com

Best,
                Chad

Comment

Working...
                X