Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Lab Set-up

Hello

Seeking advice from experianced QC personnel.

What would you recommend as being the most critical tests to be able to conduct for a new brewery expecting a quick growth rate and demand for its packaged product? Kegs and bottles?

Plan to use a 6-head Meheen and switch to a faster rotary line in the near future.

Wish to avoid the common pitfalls of entering the packaged market without first being certain our product meets consistent, high quality standards, ie; color, alc/vol, C02 content, IBU, stability (shelf life expectancy).

Would love to hear from any battle scared individuals who have already gone from start-up to successful supplier of consistent, quality products.

What are the most important issues regarding consistency and quality I should be able to measure, confirm, and be prepared for?

I'm scared, but know I can handle this!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Tobrew; 08-05-2018, 07:51 AM. Reason: Grammar

New Lab Set up

Lol...should I post this in a different location/section?

Comment

check out this book. Does a great job of outlining a lot of the different things to look for, but also describes which ones are appropriate for small breweries and which ones aren't worth it until you are packaging and distributing on a larger scale.

Comment

Working...
      X