New classified system launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pennbrew2 View Post
    Not just Cassman, there are several vendors who flood the classifieds.
    We are working on it, and we apologize for our over zealous advertisers. We have been in touch with those that are overusing their posting ability and will be limiting them greatly in the coming days.
    (it annoys me too)
    Jeff

Comment

Notifications

Since tapatalk no longer works for classifieds, is there any other way of receiving notifications on the new classifieds system when equipment is posted in each category or sub categories? I've missed so much with no push notifications from tapatalk.

Comment

You've Been Locked Out

God I hate the new classified system. Now I can't log in and has locked me out?

Comment

Locked out of classifieds

Hi Matt,
          I don't see a user account for the classifieds under this email associated with this user account.
          The new classified system is a seperate system to the Discussions & Help Wanted system.
          If you've created a user account for the classified system, please contact me at banjo@probrewer.com and I'll be happy to help you sort it out.
          If you haven't created that seperate user account you can do so here
          https://www.probrewer.com/register/
          Banjo

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            Hi Matt,
            I don't see a user account for the classifieds under this email associated with this user account.
            The new classified system is a seperate system to the Discussions & Help Wanted system.
            If you've created a user account for the classified system, please contact me at banjo@probrewer.com and I'll be happy to help you sort it out.
            If you haven't created that seperate user account you can do so here
            https://www.probrewer.com/register/
            Banjo
            I've tried this but I keep getting the locked out error when trying to register.

Comment

Working...
            X