Shandong Tiantai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shandong Tiantai

I know there have been a few queries / comments about Shandong Tiantai Beer Equipment Co Limited, but I am looking for more recent comments on their kit.

Is there anyone in the UK who has installed any of their kit?

Thanks
    dick

We have recently ordered from them, but we are located in Istanbul. Kevin (the sales rep) is very responsive. We are expecting the brewery to be shipped in the first half of November, which means we will have the installation before the Chinese new year.

Comment

Thanks.

Although any further info will be too late for me to use for this job, I, and probably a fair few others would appreciate being updated with any further thoughts / comments
      dick

Comment

We are finally installing the brewery. We have lost a couple of months because of beurocracy (not in China, but here) but finally the installation is underway. The welding quality is excellent, and the materials are exceeding our expectations. Will provide with the pictures when the installation is over.

Some notes:
        - They have sent an engineer who actually knows English. This is a big plus
        - The documentation is perfectly arranged, and thanks to that we didn't have any problems in the customs.
        - The modifications we asked for are done without any problems (such as extra ports, or a calendaria inside the HLT)

Will keep this thread posted.

Comment

Thanks. Look forward to more info. Calandria in the HLT??
          dick

Comment

Chinese manufacture

Originally posted by dick murton View Post
            Thanks. Look forward to more info. Calandria in the HLT??
            Tian tai is good manufacture in north china.

you may also consider yolong www.yolongbrewtech.com . supplier of brewdog , BFBI memember ,
            contact randy@yolongbrewtech.com for more information or meet in bexexpo 2019 in coventry

Comment

just share one 20bbl brewery install in Scottsdale, AZ. by Tiantai . hope it is helpful
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X