1. Coating an Existing Brewhouse Floor & also 2. Metal Coatings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. Coating an Existing Brewhouse Floor & also 2. Metal Coatings

1. We're a nano brewery and we have about 1,000 SF of brew house/cellar. We've been operational for 4 years and we never coated the floors when we moved in so some area's are getting down to the aggregate. I've had a couple floor guys come out and they were concerned with coating a slab that has been constantly soaked for the last 4 years. We're in Florida so we have high humidity as well. Wondering what options we have for coating a brew house floor that has lots of moisture in it?

2. We're building a steel stand to elevate some tanks so we can serve right out of the vessel. The cost for 304 SS was $23,000 and the cost for steel is $2,300. I'm wondering what the best coatings are for raw steel that will last in the harsh brewing environment of hot water, acid, caustic, etc and also perhaps have some antimicrobial properties.

In Florida we have installed Barrel of monks, Swamp head and Intuition ale works. With zero issues. Even though you have been soaking the floors for years you still should have no issues if prepared and Installed properly.

We would instal a Urethane modified Concrete base with 2 epoxy top coats. We have done this exact same system for 150 of the 193 breweries we have installed. We also offer Self Instal options.

The key is 3 things... 1 get a reputable company 2 Prep Concrete properly 3 instal good system that’s manufacture warrantied as well as installer Warrantied

Feel free to call or email me. Would absolutely love to help. I’m sure I can find some help with the metal too..
    Chris Klein
    Cell 541-510-1080
    Office (503) 769-6823
    WWW.CASCADEFLOORS.COM
    chris@cascadefloors.com

Comment

Working...
    X