Thread: Any company but CanSource - Where to get sleeved cans?

Angry Any company but CanSource - Where to get sleeved cans?

The fact that I have never written a review of a supplier on ProBrewer should tell you how bad my brewery's experience with CanSource has been.

After placing an order for shrink sleeved cans months ago, we still do not have our cans. CanSource is experiencing an unfortunate lack of supply. This supply problem is not my reason for writing this, however. Things happen, and I get that.

My issue is a complete, unapologetic lack of communication after what has been repeated blown delivery dates. This goes from their sales reps all the way up. I would suggest that any brewery who values reliability, accountability and communication from their suppliers avoid CanSource at all costs.

Anyone who wishes for further details of my unfortunate experience is welcome to contact me.

All that being said, does anyone have a recommendation for a better sleeving company?

Verst or Tripack
    Joel Halbleib
    COO / Zymurgist
    Goodwood Brewing Co
    636 East Main St
    Louisville, KY
    goodwood.beer

Sleeved cans

Quote Originally Posted by BrewinLou View Post
    Verst or Tripack
    Hi. We Sleeve It/RB Dwyer! We have 3 locations printing sleeves and 6 applying them including our newest in Portage, IN.

We have no MOQ's and the the best prices in the industry. 20 business day lead time from art approval.

We sleeve in Atlanta and Wilkes Barre, PA as well in the East. Austin, Seattle and Anaheim in the west.

How CAN we help you Sycamore?

Sleeved Cans

Quote Originally Posted by Sycamore View Post
    The fact that I have never written a review of a supplier on ProBrewer should tell you how bad my brewery's experience with CanSource has been.

After placing an order for shrink sleeved cans months ago, we still do not have our cans. CanSource is experiencing an unfortunate lack of supply. This supply problem is not my reason for writing this, however. Things happen, and I get that.

My issue is a complete, unapologetic lack of communication after what has been repeated blown delivery dates. This goes from their sales reps all the way up. I would suggest that any brewery who values reliability, accountability and communication from their suppliers avoid CanSource at all costs.

Anyone who wishes for further details of my unfortunate experience is welcome to contact me.

All that being said, does anyone have a recommendation for a better sleeving company?
    Hi Sycamore,
    I'm new to this. I replied to Brewin Lou by mistake. We can help. We have 6 locations sleeving cans and 3 printing them. Call me at 404-957-8511
    Michael Allen

I've used Bertha at CraftPac in the past and have had great experience.

CraftPAC LLC
    4041 Kingston Court, Suite A Marietta, GA 30067, GA 30067
    (404) 667-8805 Bertha@craftpacllc.com