Colorado Brewing systems keg washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Brewing systems keg washers

Anyone on here using the Colorado Brewing Systems keg washer? The price is great, thinking about buying one? https://www.cobrewingsystems.com/pro...tic-keg-washer

Well, I decided to take a chance and just ordered one. The video on their website looks good, price is right. Hopefully it'll turn out to be dependable. I'll give feedback as to how it works after I get open the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
      Well, I decided to take a chance and just ordered one. The video on their website looks good, price is right. Hopefully it'll turn out to be dependable. I'll give feedback as to how it works after I get open the end of the year.
      I look forward to hearing about your experience. Tim has been very responsive when I reach out to him. I know they had a 16 week backlog.

Comment

Originally posted by HogMountain View Post
        I look forward to hearing about your experience. Tim has been very responsive when I reach out to him. I know they had a 16 week backlog.
        I was told 8 weeks now. Looking forward to trying it, when I open next year.

Comment

It has been over 6 weeks since you ordered. Do you have an eta on the keg washer?

Comment

Warrior, did you ever receive the keg washer?

Comment

Any updates on the CO Brewing keg washer? I'm considering buying both a nanobrewer dual setup and keg washer from them. I'd love to hear a report!

Comment

Same Here!

Originally posted by phishheadmi View Post
                Any updates on the CO Brewing keg washer? I'm considering buying both a nanobrewer dual setup and keg washer from them. I'd love to hear a report!
                I too am looking at buying booth from Tim, as well as, FVs and BT want to keep everything as possible made in the USA!!! Thanks for the update in advance!!! Cheers

Paul

Comment

Time to revive this thread....Any updates?

Comment

I did not buy a keg washer from Tim, but I have ordered a control panel for my brew house from him. That was back in April and it shipped yesterday. They are pretty busy and he told me he is selling a lot of keg washers.

Comment

Working...
                    X