Full Time Head Brewer in Annapolis, MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Time Head Brewer in Annapolis, MD

Forward Brewing is a upcoming small brewery and restaurant located in the the Eastport neighborhood of downtown Annapolis, MD. We will begin construction and renovations in the next few months and hope to be open in the spring of 2019. We currently have a 7 BBL system with 6 fermenters being built by DME. Most of our sales will be through our taproom, local self distribution, events, and potentially canning. We will be serving a wide variety of beers to a thirsty local population and visitors of this touristy town. Check out our website at www.forwardeastport.com

We are now looking for a Brewer to lead the brewing end of our small business. Our brewer’s responsibilities will include:

- Input and recipe design for a wide variety of beers
    - Performing and managing brewing operations
    - Maintaining ingredients and product inventory
    - Kegging and possibly canning
    - Maintaining, cleaning, and servicing brewing equipment, packaging equipment, tap lines, and brewing space
    - Likely serving shifts on the taproom floor and representing Forward at events
    - Wearing many hats and working very closely with a small team as we are a small, dynamic business

While we may be a new brewery, we are looking for a brewer with experience; specifically:
    - 2-3 yrs working at another brewery with similar or larger sized equipment
    - Setting up brewing operations
    - Recipe writing and development for a variety of styles
    - Setting up quality assurance programs
    - Basic mechanical experience for emergency repairs and maintenance
    - Maintaining inventories of ingredients and products
    - Flexibility with overlap of roles
    - Preferred experience: serving or bartending

If interested, please email your resume and a cover letter to forwardbrewing@gmail.com

Hello I am Brewer from India
    Interested for the job
    Please have a look at my profile

My LinkedIn profile

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X