I am a Head Brewer with 5 years of experience working in the brewing industry, with 3 of those years as a Head Brewer. I am currently producing a wide range of excellent beer in the Southern US.*

I am in search of the right opportunity where I can use my knowledge, experience and work ethic to brew high quality, world class beer. I enjoy keeping a diverse tap list of classic and new world styles, along with experimental beers available with my specialty being hop forward offerings. I strive to maintain a safe, fun and quality focused working environment. I enjoy being an ambassador for the brand as well as craft beer as a whole. I believe breweries have a great opportunity to be a pillar in the local community, and like working with local organizations to come up with creative ways to help the brand and myself make a lasting impact.

I began my tenure as a Head Brewer when the Brewer I was working under unexpectedly left. I met that challenge head on, and helped propel that brewery forward and through an equipment expansion. I bring with me plenty of knowledge, SOP's and excellent sanitary practices. There is nothing better in the industry then a clean brewery (I like to clean). I have a very strong work ethic and take pride in what I do. Streamlining production and cutting costs where appropriate while maintaining a high-quality product has always been a focus. I have plenty of experience barrel aging and have recently started a small sour program at my current brewery.

I am open to positions at start ups or established Breweries. Currently I am located in the Southern US, but I am interested in positions throughout the country. I will provide a cover letter and resume for your review. I also have references from previous Breweries that I have worked for and if we feel like the position is a good fit, will provide contact information for my current employer.

Please contact me at eyebrewbeer@gmail.com or*on this thread and I will respond asap with my credentials.

Thank You for your consideration.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk