Thread: Experienced Head Brewer Looking for a New Opportunity

Experienced Head Brewer Looking for a New Opportunity

I am a Head Brewer with 5 years of experience working in the brewing industry, with 3 of those years as a Head Brewer. I am currently producing a wide range of excellent beer in the Southern US.*

I am in search of the right opportunity where I can use my knowledge, experience and work ethic to brew high quality, world class beer. I enjoy keeping a diverse tap list of classic and new world styles, along with experimental beers available with my specialty being hop forward offerings. I strive to maintain a safe, fun and quality focused working environment. I enjoy being an ambassador for the brand as well as craft beer as a whole. I believe breweries have a great opportunity to be a pillar in the local community, and like working with local organizations to come up with creative ways to help the brand and myself make a lasting impact.

I began my tenure as a Head Brewer when the Brewer I was working under unexpectedly left. I met that challenge head on, and helped propel that brewery forward and through an equipment expansion. I bring with me plenty of knowledge, SOP's and excellent sanitary practices. There is nothing better in the industry then a clean brewery (I like to clean). I have a very strong work ethic and take pride in what I do. Streamlining production and cutting costs where appropriate while maintaining a high-quality product has always been a focus. I have plenty of experience barrel aging and have recently started a small sour program at my current brewery.

I am open to positions at start ups or established Breweries. Currently I am located in the Southern US, but I am interested in positions throughout the country. I will provide a cover letter and resume for your review. I also have references from previous Breweries that I have worked for and if we feel like the position is a good fit, will provide contact information for my current employer.

Please contact me at eyebrewbeer@gmail.com or*on this thread and I will respond asap with my credentials.

Thank You for your consideration.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Central Texas

Would you be interested in relocating to central texas for a head brewer position?

Thank you!
    Carlos

We are looking for a brewer/operations manager if you know anyone interested that wants to me part of building something successful from scratch.
    We own a 5th generation Maple Farm near Meadville PA (Howles Maple Farm) and are in the finishing stages of construction on our new Project and building Riverside Brewing Co in Cambridge Springs PA. We bought the historic property after the burning of the famous Riverside Inn last year. We found the Perfect 1879 7000 square ft timber frame barn, preserved it, dismantled, and move it to the site. We redesigned and reassembled the barn into a 250 seat brewpub/full restaurant with an exotic one of a kind outdoor entertainment area bar, bathrooms, etc It’s truly a destination
    We have in place a 15 bbl brewhouse, tanks, foeders, etc. with tons of room and layout for future expansion. We wish to hire someone who is open minded about brewing and working with the uniqueness of our maple, sap, bacteria, and help create some one of a kind beers that are unique to our area
    We are opening in June but wish to bring someone on to work with us in the near future to be ready to open
    We will pay the right person for this position very well and Offer healthcare, retirement, vacation, and opportunity to be part of building something very successful. If you know of anyone interested they can email me jason@riversidebrewery.com or call/text me 814-720-2952 Like our Facebook page! We are excited to open!