Crowler CO2 Purge Fitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowler CO2 Purge Fitting

I had a faucet on my drip tray saved just for CO2 in order to purge crowlers and growlers before filling. I’ve ended up needing to use that faucet for another beer line. Can anyone provide me with a link to a purge valve that I can install through the wall, I don’t the ability to mount another faucet so looking for some other sort of valve I can run through the wall into the cooler.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Crosley View Post
    I had a faucet on my drip tray saved just for CO2 in order to purge crowlers and growlers before filling. I’ve ended up needing to use that faucet for another beer line. Can anyone provide me with a link to a purge valve that I can install through the wall, I don’t the ability to mount another faucet so looking for some other sort of valve I can run through the wall into the cooler.
    We just use one of these on a 5lb CO2 tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Crosley View Post

Thanks guys

We use something like this - http://www.toolpartspro.com/intersta...yABEgJhOPD_BwE

We have this valve threaded into a co2 reg that we have the pressure set to about 8 psi. We then use a piece of 1/4" stainless tube off of this valve to purge from the bottom of the cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Floor Malted View Post
        We use something like this - http://www.toolpartspro.com/intersta...yABEgJhOPD_BwE

We have this valve threaded into a co2 reg that we have the pressure set to about 8 psi. We then use a piece of 1/4" stainless tube off of this valve to purge from the bottom of the cans.
        Perfect. That’s exactly what I was looking for

Comment

I like the idea of using a beer tap faucet, we are adding a CO2 and a water tap to our tap lineup

Comment

Working...
          X