Experienced Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Brewer

I am an experienced brewer with proven periods of advancement and responsibility looking to stay on the East Coast. I have a vast mechanical knowledge and backround in science. I have experience with start ups and build out and expansion of current facilities. Good at thinking outside of the box and complex problem solving. I have a great deal of experience with recipe development and award winning beers. I have firm understanding of sour beers as well as barrel aging and mixed culture beers. Please message me and I will be glad to provide my resume and any other references you may need.
    Or email me at smcconaghy.79@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Head Brewer Wanted Relocation pay offered

I saw your post on probrewer.com and wanted to reach out to you about our great opportunity we have in Western North Dakota.
    We are an aggressive restaurant group that loves beer, food and people, we opened up our 15bbl system in 2017 and have already started expanding into other cities and working on another building space to incorporate canning, cellaring...

We are looking for someone who wants to continue to grow our brand and have lots of fun, while making great money. Our website is http://www.stonehomebrewing.com/ to see more about our brand but we would love the chance to talk to you about what we can offer.

Comment

Working...
    X