Startup equipment financing/leasing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Startup equipment financing/leasing?

Anyone have experience with equipment only financing, or equipment leasing? Specifically interested in a company called "Brewery Capitol" or "Innovative Leasing". They offer what seems to be attractive financing on equipment only purchases.

I'm starting a small nanobrewery in a building I own outright. I'm considering buying a 2 or 3 BBL system from Stout (my building size limitations restrict me to this size system...the two BBL will fit nicely, three BBL will be a tight squeeze).

I'd been considering taking out a commercial mortgage on the building to finance the equipment, renovation costs and startup expenses. The program proposed by Innovative Leasing appears attractive, payments are 100% deductible and the loan is secured only through my personal credit and the equipment itself. Seems to me, I'd rather have my loan secured by personal property, than real estate.

Anyway, if I can finance my equipment costs, I could probably come out of pocket for the renovation and startup costs. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this type of financing? Any red flags or pitfalls to watch out for? Anyone have experience with this particular company?

Thanks!
Working...
X