18+ years of experience Brewing, looking for long term employment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18+ years of experience Brewing, looking for long term employment

Over 18 years ago I started in this industry first volunteering at a brewery then later hired on to clean kegs and scrub the floors. I eventually worked my way up the ladder and was promoted to head brewer on a 20 bbl system. As we expanded I continued my promotions to corporate brewmaster and over saw production on 3 pub breweries projects such as,OSHA compliance and safety as well as quarterly visits, troubleshooting,recipe formulation and everything else that came my way. A short stint outside of the industry and I just couldn’t stay away any more. Found myself back in as a head brewer with a micro that was struggling, after a revamped beer menu and several other changes to make thing more efficient sales went from 1800 bbls to 4800 bbls in 4 years. I have done production to pub brewing and am looking for long term employment with a solid company.

Please feel free to contact me thru this site. I will return all questions asked

Cheers
    Mike Eme
    Brewmaster

Originally posted by beerguy1 View Post
    Over 18 years ago I started in this industry first volunteering at a brewery then later hired on to clean kegs and scrub the floors. I eventually worked my way up the ladder and was promoted to head brewer on a 20 bbl system. As we expanded I continued my promotions to corporate brewmaster and over saw production on 3 pub breweries projects such as,OSHA compliance and safety as well as quarterly visits, troubleshooting,recipe formulation and everything else that came my way. A short stint outside of the industry and I just couldn’t stay away any more. Found myself back in as a head brewer with a micro that was struggling, after a revamped beer menu and several other changes to make thing more efficient sales went from 1800 bbls to 4800 bbls in 4 years. I have done production to pub brewing and am looking for long term employment with a solid company.

Please feel free to contact me thru this site. I will return all questions asked

Cheers
    Please pm me at mbsbreweryconsulting@protonmail.ch about a Head Brewer opportunity.

Comment

Texas

Hello,

We are in need of an experienced brewer that can help us grow our business. We are 2.5 years into it and about to release a line of cans. We are a large brewpub with an American manufactured state of the art brewhouse and 6,000 barrels of capacity. We are currently at 600 bbls annual, most of it from our taprooms.

Please let me know if the central texas area is somewhere you would consider.

Thank you!
      Carlos

Comment

Job found thanks all
        Mike Eme
        Brewmaster

Comment

Working...
        X