PA Head Brewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA Head Brewer

Head brewer located in south eastern PA looking for a new opportunity in the area. I am a UC Davis graduate with 6 years experience in both production and brewpub environments. I also have experience with brewery setup for startup. Please reach out for more information.

Hi Justin -- Please reach out to me @ bz1129@gmail.com - I am in Scranton. Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks,
    Bryan

Comment

Originally posted by JustinL View Post
      Head brewer located in south eastern PA looking for a new opportunity in the area. I am a UC Davis graduate with 6 years experience in both production and brewpub environments. I also have experience with brewery setup for startup. Please reach out for more information.
      Please pm me at mbsbreweryconsulting@protonmail.ch

Comment

Hello,

Please email me when possible, we have an opportunity for a new brewery in Lancaster, PA

HSKheir@gmail.com

Thanks
        Sam

Comment

Justin, I would like to speak with you about a potential opportunity. Please PM me at mbsbreweryconsulting@protonmail.ch.

Comment

Senior Head Brewer

Justin,

We may have a position for you, please reach out to me at tims@ironhillbrewery.com

Thanks,
            Tim

Comment

Hi Justin, would like to discuss an opportunity at a growing brewery in South Jersey. Currently looking for someone to take over and expand the day to day brewing and QC so I can focus on other areas of the businesses. Please send me an e-mail at three3sbrewingjobs@gmail.com

Cheers!

Comment

Hard Cider in Central PA?

Justin,

Many brewers are transitioning to cider--interested? We are looking to significantly grow our production and distribution in 2019 and are located in south-central PA (Grand Illusion Hard Cider; www.grandillusioncider.com).

If you are interested, please reach out to chat. My cell is 717-706-0549; Chad@GrandIllusionCider.com

Best,
                Chad

Comment

Justin, my email is jason@riversidebrewery.com if you want to talk further. We are opening In June and would love to talk with you

Jason

Comment

Working...
                  X