Primera ap360 labeler speed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primera ap360 labeler speed

Just curious if anyone is using the primera 360 labeler on cans, and what speeds they are getting per hour and if you have tips. Thanks!

Originally posted by frenchc View Post
    Just curious if anyone is using the primera 360 labeler on cans, and what speeds they are getting per hour and if you have tips. Thanks!
    We are easily doing 8.5-9 cases an hour on our Cask MCS with this labeler. The Person labeling is far faster than the rest of us and ends up doing other tasks to help out. Make sure when you order your labels you specify the max size for the AP360 (I think it was 8'') I forgot and had to weld up a stand a few hours before canning stared.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchc View Post
      We used ours on bottles, but the process is the same . . . I could label about one case of 24 every two minutes.

My tip is to use BOTH hands. Your dominant hand does the precision work, which is placing the can on labeller.
      Assuming you're right-handed, place the unlabelled cans to your left.

Pick up the first can with your RIGHT hand, put it the labeller & click the foot pedal.

While the label is going on, use your LEFT to pick up the next can, and pass it to your RIGHT.

When the first can is done, take it off with your LEFT. RIGHT hand starts the next can while LEFT hand puts the labelled can down, and gets the next can.

Hope this helps,
      Barbara

Comment

Working...
      X