Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exciting brewing opportunity in Peru! Who is ready??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting brewing opportunity in Peru! Who is ready??

Hello Brewers!
    The Cerveceria Sierra Andina has been brewing tasty beers in the Peruvian Andes for the past 7 years!

We are now, once again looking for a head brewer to lead us to the next stage of our growth! We are a production brewery that distributes beer all over Peru and now we are launching our own network of fun, taprooms in strategic places in Lima and other metropolitan areas.

Huaraz, the city where we are located, is home to world class mountain biking, trail running, rock climbing, back packing, mountaineering and of course pisco-sour drinking!

We are looking for a brewer that:

1. Is an awesome brewer (who isn´t!) but that has a solid understanding of the science behind the brewing process.
    2. Enjoys leading a team, teaching technical skills, and understands the difference between being a boss and a leader. – To this end, conversational Spanish is a MUST.
    3. Is excited to live in Peru, a country that can be a little rough and ready at times. You have to like a good fight, like a good challenge and like to learn about what makes other cultures tick.

If this sounds interesting – by all means send me an email and we figure out if this is the job for you! We are looking to bring someone on board in early January.
    I look forward to hearing from you and even more, I look forward to pushing the boundaries of Craft Beer in Peru!!

For more info: www.sierraandina.com
    Let's talk soon –

Ted Alexander
    Talexander@sierraandina.com

It looks like you site has been hacked.

Ted I sent you an email. Looks like your site has been hacked and they placed links to adults sites in your text at various spots. I noticed it on the "our history" page. FYI

Comment

Working...
    X